Reiki is a Healing Art that Promotes
Peace & Wellness.
- Reiki is a Japanese spiritual healing system that harmonizes body, mind and spirit.
- Reiki was discovered in 1922 by Dr. Mikao Usui, a Tendai Buddhist Monk.
- Dr. Usui was practicing a 21 day meditation when he was given the inspiration for Reiki.
- Reiki is a form of healing that uses universal life energy (known as: Chi, Ki or Prana) channeled though the practitioner.
- Reiki is administered by “the laying on of hands” and in various forms has been practiced around the world for thousands of years.
- Reiki is a simple yet powerful and gentle technique giving you the ability to heal yourself, others and the Earth.
- The benefits of Reiki are all-encompassing including positive states of consciousness and spiritual experiences.
- The only requirement for Reiki is an open mind and a desire to heal.
3 Levels of Attunement
The 3 levels of Reiki knowledge are attunements. Attunements are a tool of awakening, opening you to infinite healing power, and initiating you into a healing tradition passed down through a lineage tracing back to Dr. Usui.
An attunement is a spiritual jolt, opening the seventh chakra for the river of Reiki energy to flow through you. The ability to channel Reiki is transferred to the student by the Reiki Master during the attunement process.
Reiki First Degree Attunement
The 1st degree is the introduction to Reiki. The attunement will open you to access the Reiki energy. You will receive the skills needed to treat yourself and others.
Reiki Second Degree Attunement
The second level builds upon the foundation of level one. You will receive 2 additional symbols allowing you to send distance healing. Learn to clear blocks and manifest. The attunement increases the amount of healing energy you can channel.
Reiki Master Attunement
During this attunement you will receive the Reiki Master Symbol, the Dai Ko Mio, allowing you to pass the Reiki attunements, initiating others into Reiki. This symbol connects you with the divinity that lies within you. Treating yourself and others in person or at a distance will be greatly enhanced.
You will receive distance attunements allowing you to call in your attunement at a time that is suitable with you. The attunement takes 30 minutes to complete. Please ensure that you will not be disturbed during this time. Find a comfortable position where you feel relaxed and receptive. You will receive a manual for each level of attunement. You will receive a traditional certificate once you have completed the attunement.
21 Day Purification
After each attunement your will begin a practice of continuous self-healing for 21 days. You will go through a cleansing period as the Reiki energy flows through each of your chakras releasing and removing blocks. This period of adjustment is the best time to use your Reiki abilities to self-heal. A daily self-treatment is recommended for 21 days following an attunement, creating a habit of daily Reiki.