As an ordained minister, I have the legal right to preside over beautiful, joyful and inspirational wedding ceremonies. Choose a non traditional or alternative ceremony, religious or non religious, nondenominational, LBGTQ, interfaith, civil, formal, renewals, large or small. Eloping Welcome! Let me help you create a special ceremony. Available 7 days a week.
In addition to performing wedding ceremonies as a Universal Life Church minister I also perform baptisms, blessings, funerals and spiritual house cleansing.
Ecumenical Ministerial Service available to all religions, faiths and cultures.
- Wedding Ceremony: $350 to start, at your location/ venue and vary’s depending on your needs. Complimentary private consultation.
- Eloping: $150 Portland wedding ceremony at my office, garden or nearby Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden, a park or The Gardens at the Grotto. Eloping is usually the couple and 2 witnesses over 18, and is often short notice. Travel price varies depending on distance and time involved for ceremony. By appointment only. Bring Oregon Marriage License.
Oregon Marriage License Information
- Multnomah County Marriage License
- Clackamas County Marriage License
- Washington County Marriage License
A 3 day waiting period is required from the day the license is issued until use. A waiver may be granted by the county upon approval to forgo the waiting period. You must have 2 witnesses, over age 18. A marriage license must be purchased in the state you will be married in, not the state that you live in. A license can be purchased in any county in the state and can be used anywhere in the state